Sunday, July 1, 2012

Project MCP - June

I was way behind on this months assignments and didn't post most of them until the last week of the month.  But, I completed them all.  I didn't go out of my way to get them nor am I overly impressed with any of them, but I managed to get a picture for each theme.  So, here they are!


June Week 1: Summer Love
I love attending Milwaukee Brewers games during the summer.


June Week 2: Night Photo
Relaxing on the deck on a Friday evening.


June Week 3: Candid Photo
I would say most of my photos are of the candid variety.  Here's Mike blowing bubbles for Gilbert.


June Week 4: Refresh
Mike decided to grow grass during a drought!  We have the sprinkler set on a timer and it's working wonderfully.  The mist always looks so inviting on a hot day!


1 comment: