Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Favorite Things: Maternity Pants

It took me some time to take the plunge into maternity wear.  I was holding on to my normal clothes past the point of being able to button them!  I have no idea why.  Maternity pants are 'da bomb! When can you purchase a pair of jeans online, in a brand you have never tried on before, and find that they fit perfectly?  When you are pregnant!  When can you buy the first pair of skinny jeans you try on?  When you are pregnant!  When can you eat a big meal and not feel like your pants are telling you, 'you shouldn't have done that.'  When you are pregnant!  Omigod.  I'm wearing these things to Thanksgiving dinner!  Using the bathroom?  Super easy....no buttons or zippers to mess around with.  Seriously, who invented the button and zipper?  All pants should be made like this.  I know, in a few months I will be so over the maternity wear, but for now, I'm enjoying it!  And please, let me know if I forget to zip my pants once I'm back into zippered jeans!


Maternity Smooth-Panel Rockstar Jeggings

3 comments: