Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Favorite Things: Donkey Chips

Two days after arriving home from the hospital with Ben our friend Jim stopped by for a visit.  He brought over some food including the most awesome tortilla chips on the planet.  Donkey Chips are da bomb!  They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt.  The perfect tortilla chip.  Not too big and not to small.  Small enough that you can almost fit a whole chip in your mouth and not have to worry about double dipping in the salsa!  I used to be a lover of another local tortilla chip.  It was my staple snack.  Not anymore.  Donkey Chips (still a Midwest product) have replaced them.  I think other people have discovered these super yummy snacks too because they are always out of stock at my local grocer.  Now when I see them I stock up!  Go get some today.  Just don't go to my grocery store!

1 comment:

  1. I tried looking for these at the PnS in Men Falls but couldn't find them. Are they usually in the chip aisle? I saw another area with chips but they weren't there either.

    ReplyDelete