Saturday, December 1, 2012

Project MCP - November

I can't believe there is only one month left of this photo challenge.  That's probably a good thing as I totally slacked with it this month.  I skipped two weeks because I wasn't willing to go out of my way to photograph a a favorite child or a veteran.  I'm really not a fan of the themes where I have take pictures of a certain type of person.  I don't live with a child or even see children all that often (and it's probably not ok to take pictures of the kids I see at the grocery store).  I have access to veterans at work, but, asking them if I could photograph them would be....weird.  I could have been a little more creative with those themes, but, I just wasn't feeling it this month.  I'm hoping December will be more enjoyable.  I love photographing Christmas lights and ornaments!

Here were my submissions for the month of November:

Project MCP / November / Low Light

November Week 2 - Low Light
Gilbert trying to nap


Project MCP / November / Thankful for...
November Week 4: I'm thankful for.....
My Christmas cactus finally blooming!


Project MCP / November / First signs of Christmas

November Week 5: First signs of Christmas
Lights on the outside trees - this photo was featured on the MCP blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment