Sunday, February 10, 2013

Project 52 - January

I started a new project 52 this year and so far am liking the set-up.  The themes have been interesting and challenging.  I feel like there are a million more participants in this challenge compared to the last one.  Talented participants at that!  Even though they feature over 25 photos as 'eye candy' each week I have a feeling being featured is a hard task to accomplish.  But, we will see.  With more participants I have noticed more participation and comments on the Flickr site which is nice.  We'll see how long that lasts.  I've already become a slacker myself!

Here were my January submissions:

M4H 1/52 Ugh.  Time to wake up, already?

1/52
Time

This is my time to wake up each morning.  Not bad considering I'm AT work at 6:30am. 
I decided to challenge my low light shooting this week as well.


2/52 Fresh

2/52
Fresh

A fresh pair of new running shoes to begin the year.



M4H 3/52 Pieces of me

3/52
Pieces of Me

My purple painted toes describe a few things about me.  Purpletoes, with the addition of my maiden name, was my very first e-mail address.  All the forms of my name were taken so I had to think of something fun.  That's when I looked down and noticed my purple painted toenails.  That e-mail address led to purpletoes becoming my moniker for many websites.  Somehow, using this name still gives me a connection to my maiden name.  Also, one of my biggest pet peeves is unnpainted toenails!  I'm not really a fan of other peoples feet.  Hopefully mine don't gross too many people out!


M4H 4/52 My Daily Routine

4/52
My Daily Routine

Though not always daily, I typically take Gilbert for a walk every afternoon when I get home from work. He was not too happy after this photo session when he realized I had his leash out for nothing!  I like how his one white toe made an appearance in the picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment