Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Recipe: Layered Vegetable Enchilada Casserole

I made this casserole over a year ago when looking for recipes to use up the massive zucchinis I grew in my garden.  I really liked it but haven't made it since because I didn't grow zucchini this summer and I forgot I could buy it in the grocery store.  I came across the recipe in my recipe box and figured we should give it a try again. I still think it's pretty good.  The Donkey Chips served as a side probably  help too!  It's vegetarian, but there is enough cheese in it that you (or the vegetable hating spouse or child in your life) will never know!
 

Layered Vegetable Enchilada Casserole

 

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon vegetable oil      
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment